Get in touch
Let's set up a first meeting
If you would like to work with me, I invite you to get in touch.
It is important that we get to know each other and that we both feel comfortable before we engage in a coaching programme.
A first meeting (either online, by phone or face-to-face) is free of charge, and you can ask me all your questions. Afterwards you are free to decide whether you want to continue.
You can contact me:
- By phone (or Whatsapp/Facetime audio): +32 473 93 29 14
- By email: email@example.com
If you write me an email, please mention the following in your message:
- Your phone number, so I can call you back.
- Describe briefly what you would like to talk about.
Where we can meet
For your information, sessions can take place:
- In a private meeting room at “The Library”, at one of the following addresses (depending on availability of meeting rooms): Av. de Broqueville 40, 1200 Brussels (Montgomery area) or Square Ambiorix 10, 1000 Brussels (Schuman area)
- At your office (if in the Brussels Region)
- Online (GotoMeeting or video call on Skype, Facetime, Whatsapp, …)
You decide what is most convenient for you.
I'm looking forward to meeting you!